maandag 29 januari 2007

On the beach 1

Deze atc's zijn de eerste 2 van een reeks van 9 atc's die ik met het thema strand en zee ga maken. Alle stempels zijn van Oxford Impressions en de plaatjes zijn via internet "bij elkaar gesurfd". Als je dit thema ook leuk vindt houd mijn blog dan in de gaten de komende tijd.

These atc's are the first 2 of a range of 9 atc's that I'm going to make with the theme beach and sea. All the stamps I used are from Oxford Impressions. I found the images surfing on the internet. Keep an eye on my blog if you enjoy this theme as much as I do because there is more to come.

7 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hi Nellie, I love your wonderful beach artwork. I'm sad that I haven't time for stamping at the moment. I am still "on the road" until I will be back home. Send you best greetings to your new blog!

Anoniem zei

Wat een prachtige dingen heb je toch gemaakt. Heerlijk, dit is genieten.

charlene zei

Echt super mooi weer!!!

Vintage Papers zei

Nellie
these are spectacular!
gorgeous ATC's!

Anoniem zei

Well Southamptons certainly changed! ;0) Another fab piece.

Anoniem zei

Love them! Especially the top one...such beautiful tones and a really relaxed feel!

Anoniem zei

Again wonderful work. ;)