zondag 9 september 2007

and the winners are...

Er hebben in totaal 10 mensen werkstukken met mijn foto's van de Italiaanse deur gemaakt. Zoals beloofd heb ik vandaag 2 namen getrokken. De atc gaat naar Barbara en de kaart naar Anja. Iedereen heel erg bedankt voor het meedoen. Het was leuk om mijn "eigen" deur terug te zien in jullie prachtige werkstukken. Houd mijn blog in de gaten als je het leuk vindt nog vaker mee te doen want ik heb nog heel veel mooie foto's in petto.

10 people made art with the pics of the Italian door. As promised I drew 2 names today. The atc goes to Barbara and the card to Anja. Thanks very much for joining in. It was fun to see "my" door in your gorgeous artwork. If you enjoy participating keep an eye on my blog because I have lots of beautiful pics to come.

2 opmerkingen:

Barbara zei

I am so happy I found this challenge yesterday. I usually take a picture of my work but wanted to get it included so bad I did a SCAN. :) So glad now I did not wait until this morning USA time to take a picture.

Thanks so much Nellie.

stamp and scrape zei

Congrats to Barbara and Anja. I look forward to using your pics again, Nellie.
Ros