zondag 1 april 2007

Kinderen/children


Deze atc's heb ik gemaakt voor de maandelijkse themaswap die ik met Nans doe. We kiezen een thema voor 3 maanden en elke maand maken we 3 atc's met dit thema. Voor de eerste 3 maanden was het thema "kinderen". 2 van deze atc's heb ik ook gemaakt voor een swap met Jo met als thema "having the time of your life".

Made these atc's for my monthly theme swap with Nans. We choose a theme for 3 months and each month we make 3 atc's with that theme. The theme for the first 3 months was "children".
2 of these atc's I made for a swap with Jo too with the theme "having the time of your life".

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

oooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking 'I wish these were minnnnne!' And 2 of them will be!!! I best get creating then!! Love these Nellie...since meeting you my art has changed so much for the better.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans zei

Ik blijf ze super vinden!!! Ben erg blij dat wij samen swappen!!! je maakt prachtige dingen. Ik kijk vaak naar je werkjes in mijn verzamelmap!!!

Groetjes van
Nans

x zei

Wow these are gorgeous dear, love them, wish to do a swap with you. ;)

deb zei

Gorgeous ATCs Nellie, I like all of them but the first one has to be my favourite.