woensdag 14 november 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Deb , who left a very sweet comment about my blog on hers. And who's blog is definitely worth paying regular visits!
Here are the questions and the answers.

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I'd certainly go for the embellishments. Paper is piling up here. When I'm making something I can't find what I'm looking for and decide on stamping a background or I decide not to use it because I still want to save it for other projects (never to come..)
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Definitely stamps!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year, which would you do?
Cards, that's for sure. I'm not a scrapper. I do use scrapbookmaterials and -paper in my projects, making cards and other stamped projects is what I like most.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can’t have both hee hee).
If I can define scrapbookroom as craftroom it would be the this. I think owning a store would leave me too little time to create for myself and that's what I love to do.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
I choose my nickname "Dutch stamptramp" because I don't have "A" style. Love to wander from one technique or style to another and it doesn't come in periods. So my current style changes depending on the moment.

I tag.........everyone who reads this and wants to be tagged and answer this questions.

Geen opmerkingen: