dinsdag 16 oktober 2007

tagged, tagged, tagged...

Over the past few weeks I've been tagged 3 times by gillian, hermine and Barbara and this is what it's all about:

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blogpost containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

A = for art, my great passion in life and one of the best ways to relax for me
L = for live by the day and enjoy what you are doing
I = for Ivar my very beloved Irish wolfhound that recently passed away
D = for dogs, my other great passion. Couldn't even think about living without dogs
A = for all the wonderful people I met through my passion for stamping and the internet

Hmmm couldn't think of five people who weren't tagged already so...

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Nellie,
I *love* your work with the Paper Whimsy images, and I just love all of your work in general!
shirleymcc