zondag 19 augustus 2007

Italiaanse deuren 1/Italian doors 1

Hé, hé terug van even weggeweest. Mijn computer was een paar dagen uit de lucht dus daarom was het zo stil hier.
Ik heb op vakantie een heleboel foto's van deuren gemaakt. De komende maanden zal ik op mijn blog af en toe zo'n foto zetten die je kunt gebruiken voor je eigen werk. Ik maak zelf steeds een of enkele voorbeelden. Hier de eerste 2 foto's van dezelfde deur. Laat me via de comments bij dit bericht weten als je mijn foto's gebruikt hebt en zorg voor een verwijzing naar de internetlocatie waar ze te zien zijn. Onder alle inzenders verloot ik op 9 september a.s. de kaart en de atc die ik als voorbeeld gemaakt heb.


Finally I'm back. My computer broke down so that's why it was so quiet here.
On our vacation in Italy I made a lot of pictures of doors. Over the next few months I will put these pictures on my blog for you to use in your own artwork. I make some examples with them myself. Here are the first 2 pictures of the same door. Please let me know through te comments for this message when you used this pics and refer to the place on the internet were your work can be found. On the 9th of september I'll draw 2 names to send the card or atc to that I made.

Hier zijn mijn voorbeelden.
Here are my examples.




En hier zijn de foto's. Klik op de plaatjes om ze te vergroten en sla ze dan op op je computer.

And here are the pics. Click on the pics to enlarge them and then save them on your own computer.



26 opmerkingen:

Apollox zei

Oh Nellie, thank you so much for this wonderful stuff, love such old doors so much...!

Zuzu's Blog zei

OO Nellie excelent idea.. I think I will have a go at this During the week .. thank you for sharing :-)

Anoniem zei

Dank je wel Nellie, was er vrijdag al helemaal weg van :o)

Anoniem zei

Your cards are wonderful, Nellie!!
And thank you for the beautiful pictures. :-)

Gillian .... zei

Beautiful work nellie, and some wonderful images to use, thanks for sharing, I will have a go at this for sure:)

Vintage Papers zei

Nellie these pieces are so fantastic. I love the colors, theme and images you selected,
outstanding work!

deb zei

Love the door Nellie, and love what you've made with the photo even more.

Wish I could join in but my printer died last week :o( I'll have to sort a new one out.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans zei

Wat een leuk idee!!! Ik vind die van ju super geworden!!! Ik ga kijken of ik deze week de tijd heb om er iets moois van te maken. Hopelijk kan ik een gaatje vinden, ik moet nml de hele week werken....


Groetjes van
Nans

Anoniem zei

thanks for the door picture and your cards are fantastic

Gillian .... zei

Have taken the challenge nellie, can be seen on my blog. Many thanks again:)

Emma zei

Fab!!! :o)

Sija zei

Ze zijn helemaal geweldig Nellie! Ik ga ook zeker proberen mee te doen.

Julie Prichard zei

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I want to see inside those doors really bad!

Angelina zei

Wat een fantastisch idee! Super mooi voorbeeld ook!!

Anoniem zei

These are stunning and the pics of the doors are absolutely beautiful.

alice k. zei

Wonderful cards! Thanks for the photos, this is a great idea. I'll let you know when I have something to show.

Audrey zei

Leuk idee en mooi kunstwerk!
Ik heb toevallig ook in Italie deuren op de foto gezet!

Anoniem zei

ooh, I could develop a thing about doors. these are lovely Nellie. look forward to further pics.

Debbie zei

That is gorgeous Nellie and what a lovely idea

Audrey zei

Hoi Nellie, ik ben ijverig aan de slag gegaan met jouw prachtige deur.
http://audreyart.blogspot.com/2007/08/gothic-arch-achtergrond-van-nellie.html

Sija zei

Ik kon het ook niet laten Nellie, heb een van je deuren gebruikt om een arch mee te maken.
Hier kun je hem zien:
Door

CreativSpirit zei

Thank you for the wonderful doors, I try to make something with them and get back to you.

Rob

stamp and scrape zei

The door has so much character - couldn't wait to use it. Thanks for sharing. Here's my contribution - not nearly as good as yours, which are stunning!
Ros

stamp and scrape zei

Sorry - forgot to add the link!
Ros
http://stampandscrape.blogspot.com/2007/09/you-big-softie.html

Fenny zei

Dank je Nellie voor deze prachtige foto's. Natuurlijk heb ik er ook een kaart mee gemaakt. Te verleidelijk om het niet te doen.
De kaart is te zien op mijn blog:
http://fenny-fen.blogspot.com/

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt.

Barbara zei

I just found this today and wanted to give this a try. Thanks Nellie for the great challenge. Your cards are beautiful.



my card